Georgetown, Kentucky is at the epicenter of one of the least known but most disputed claims in the state – that of the true birthplace of bourbon. It is also a place where you can:
• See a Toyota automobile constructed from the ground up at the largest Toyota Manufacturing plant in the world.
• Get up close and personal with stars of the turf at Horse Racing’s living history museum, Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Farm.
• Meet one of the South’s sassiest and brassiest belles at Ward Hall, one of the finest Greek Revival-style mansions in the United States.
• Share Kentucky’s love of horses at the Kentucky Horse Park, an over 1,200 acre world famous equine attraction.
• Travel 28 miles north to walk in the footsteps of Noah himself at the one-of-a kind and historically themed Ark Encounter.
Let us assist in mapping out your travels or use one of our suggested itineraries below. If you’d like additional help in planning your group tour to the area, email Lori Saunders HERE.
Looking for meeting space? Georgetown has you covered, view available meeting spaces HERE.